It’s spring cleaning season for your work-life! Tidy up that desk, clean out your inbox, organize your to-do list and use this slideshow with PGi’s top 10 productivity hacks. Your work-life balance will be aligned with just a few tweaks, boosting your productivity at work and your happiness at home (even if you work at home!).[slideshare id=33271674&doc=10productivityhacksforspring-140408082749-phpapp02]
10 Productivity Hacks for Spring Cleaning Your Work-Life:
1. Skip the office: eliminate water cooler chit chat for some peace and quiet.
2. Headphones on: Use music to get you focused and in the zone.
3. Fake a meeting: Schedule blank “busy” time in your calendar.
4. Pick up the phone: Skip email and texting to avoid time-wasting back and forth.
Productivity at Work: 2014 Anti-Trend List for Modern Workers
5. Mindless 15: Take 15 minutes to do something not work-related.
6. Consolidate. Use productivity apps and tech that put everything in one place.
7. Pay for speed: Don’t scrimp on Internet speed. Faster means you work smarter.
8. Time is ticking: Use a timer (egg timer, smartphone timer or alarm clock) to regulate time spent on each task.
9. Fluff-free meetings: Schedule short, one-topic meetings to reduce calendar waste.
10. Say no: Don’t add anything to your list until your slate is blissfully clean.
Enjoy our Slideshare deck? We have more productivity tips, presentation ideas and work trends at the PGi Slideshare page. Follow us to stay in the know!